- The KEW2500 Measures DC mA signals used in industrial automation equipment, PLC, transmitters, process control and analogue I/0 systems without breaking the loop.
- Not only is it ideal for measuring the level of 4-20 mA signals correlating process indication with real physical value.
- is also very useful to maintain and troubleshoot automation equipment without breaking the loop and stopping the process.
- Run on just four AA batteries.
- the KEW2500 is designed to work in tight and dark spaces with a spotlight LED and a backlight display.
- the analogue output terminal means you can connect the device to your Digital Multimeter, Recorder or Logger.
- Carrying Case
- 4 x 6LR (AA) Batteries
- Instruction Manual
- Calibration Certificate